While many people are still working from home, there are many good comedic podcasts to help ease into the workday and make things just a little brighter. Five podcasts that provide some laughs to get you through the day are listed below.
1) Smartless – this podcast is hosted by actors Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, and Sean Hayes. In it, they discuss topics that cover shared experiences that bond and connect all people in life. The conversations are generally improvised and unscripted, adding to an authentic feel and genuine funny remarks. Guests have included Judd Apatow, James Corden, Conan O’Brien, and many more. Check it out HERE!
2) You Made It Weird – Pete Holmes hosts this very popular podcast. It explores everyone’s unique and often private quirks that makes them stand out as individuals. Holmes has interviewed actors Paul Bettany, Justin Long, and Kumail Nanjiani to just name a few. Download episodes from Apple or Spotify!
3) Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend – This podcast is hosted by O’Brien himself. After realizing that he is missing real and true friends, he has decided to invite guests onto his podcast to see if they are friendship material. Potential “friends” to be vetted have included Mike Birbiglia, Fred Armisen, Amy Sedaris, and John Cleese. Take a listen HERE!
4) Office Ladies – If you are missing the adventures at Dunder-Mifflin paper company, The Office co-stars Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey are there for you! They are re-watching every episode of the popular television series commenting on each and providing some behind-the-scenes secrets that will keep you laughing and wanting more. To hear all of the details about the show from Jenna and Angela, click HERE!
5) Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach + Donald – If you are a big Scrubs fan, this is definitely a must-listen for you! Similar to the “Office Ladies” podcast, each week the Scrubs stars, Zach Braff and Donald Faison, provide commentary for each episode, share some behind-the-scenes memories, and even chat with some Scrubs “super-fans”. You can find new episodes on Apple, Spotify, or iHeartRadio.
A list of more recommendations appeared on the Oprah Magazine website HERE. Happy Listening!